Thursday, April 30, 2009

Asking for prayer

Just a note to ask for prayer. I hate asking people to pray for me because I know there are greater worries and illness that need to be prayed for but I know reading every ones blogs that God is hearing your pleas. I have not been feeling very well at all and yesterday it came to a head. I have not had any energy for some time now but put it off to stress. I had severe stomach cramps yesterday at work and ended up in the er. We were there for ever and not much was found. My thyroid was very low and that could answer the low energy but no answer to the cramps. I had vomiting and pain in my abdomen so severe that I actually couldn't stand up. I was so upset when the doctor came in to say they could not find a thing wrong. Not that I want anything to be wrong but this has been going on for months now off and on. I ask that you keep me in your prayers and that this will not happen again. Thank you in advance.
As to the remodel, it is going good and dad says we should be finished with the outside by the first of July!!!

7 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you sweetie. I will add you to the lighthouse of prayer, and on my fearless friday prayer list. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask what your name is sweetie, so I can truly lift you up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,Hope you see this. My name is Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear of what you're going through. I have been through some valleys of pain and illness, times when the doctors were puzzled, and I was discouraged.

    I will be remembering you in prayer. Many blessings to you, Heather.

    In Christ's Love,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, I will be praying for you and the complete healing of your body. I went through something that sounds like what you are describing several years and it was stress related. Have you thought about going to see a gastrointestinal dr.? You will be in my prayers daily. Please keep me informed.

    God Bless, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. God brought you to my mind and heart today. I continue to pray for you and do hope that you are healing. With Love in Christ,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete