Thursday, April 16, 2009

Even in the valley

OK so I was so on the mountain yesterday and wouldn't you know that the devil sent a road block my way. The first started last night when I was blindsided my a family member. I hate arguing with anyone and when I do I get sick from head to toe. The devil won for several hours as I curled up and shut the whole world out including my kids and off coarse Christ. So here is my lesson today: God is always there and He is the light and His light doesn't go out. We walk so far from the path that the light becomes dim. I screamed out loud a few times, took a shower, prayed, and then painted the barn(that's what my dad calls putting on makeup) and then came to let all of it out in this blog. God is ever present and can help you through anything. Here is the trick, learning to call upon Him first. We can not handle all things alone. My first left turn on this journey, I'm so glad I was able to regain the light and stay on this surrendering path.
surrendering mom

3 comments:

  1. The Devil is quick to throw things in our path. Keep your eyes on Christ and live in the very armor of God. You are not alone and never will be. Praising the Lord for the light you quickly rediscovered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yoy Stacy and I will continue to praise God for His light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep standing on that solid Rock.

    ReplyDelete