Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Back

Hey everyone, sorry it has been so long since I blogged last. Life has been crazy. I am feeling a lot better and I'm going to have surgery soon. My gall bladder is causing me all kinds of problems so it is coming out. My husband is also having surgery on his back for the second time in 5 months. We are going through a lot of life changes as he is going through the process of being disabled. We are hoping the surgery is a success but at this time it doesn't look good. My life as a preschool teacher and director at a private school gets really busy in the month of May. We had our graduation ceremony last week so my year has finally came to an end. It is going to take me a few days to get caught up on every ones lives and get you caught up on mine but, I'm looking forward to it. Just a side note, We have not been to a church service for weeks and really can't seen to get the energy to continue our hunt for the perfect church for us. I know we will never find a perfect church but just finding out were God wants us and needs our services at would be a great start. I pray that everyone is doing well and God Bless!

Surrendering Mom

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. You remain in my prayers---glad to know that they figured out what was causing you such distress. When will your surgery take place? Will continue to be in prayer for you and your husband.

    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure when surgery is because my husband is having back surgery again so we really have to time it just right. THanks for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you are going through a lot! I know how it is having a husband with back problems. Mine had 2 back surgeries also but they were a year apart. Tough seeing a once so athletic man not be able to tie his shoes.
    And you...you poor thing.
    Look for God in every step of this, He'll see you through.

    ReplyDelete